Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rockin' and Rollin'

Marielle rolled over (back-to-tummy) for the first time on Monday! So, I had the video camera ready Tuesday evening when I took Corinne up to the park to play and set Marielle up on a blanket in the grass:



She tends to always roll over her right shoulder, bit she will go over her left shoulder if I manipulate the situation so that she's looking for me or a toy on that side. She will prop herself up on her arms with her chest off the ground for 3-5 minutes before she starts to fuss and asks to be flipped back over.
She hasn't flipped tummy-to-back yet, but with her core strength I don't think it will be long before she is rolling all over the place and chasing Corinne around!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment