Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mugs

C makes some awesome faces when she's willing to play to the camera. She's been a bit grumpy in front of the camera lately, but here are a few that I snagged recently when we were being goofy at lunch (love the light from our picture window):










Such a ham and always on the move. Pushing the boundaries and exploring without fear. Such a physical kid.

M has finally started playing to the camera and seems to love the lens:









I refuse to cut her hair. I usually have it up in a top knot, but I love that she has it hanging down in her face for this series. I also love that it's still so BLONDE (although not white-blonde like it was last summer). Sigh, methinks she will eventually grow out of the blonde and in to a brunette.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment